We are here to shatter the glass ceiling.
Caitlin Iles - Partner
Described by Sir Richard Branson as “a game-changer and force to be reckoned with”, Caitlin Iles is an experienced venture capitalist, angel investor, advisor (to enterprise and startups), serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker, dyslexic and passionate change maker, driving for diversity and equality within the new economy. In recognition of this, Caitlin was awarded the title of one of Australia’s top 25 Fintech Influencers (alongside Atlassian’s CEO, Mike Cannon-Brookes), given her efforts and commitment to smashing the glass ceiling.
As a venture capitalist, Caitlin has helped to raise ~ $100m and establish Australia’s largest portfolio of early stage startups.
Caitlin started her career in psychology (focussed on the rehabilitation of drug dependent persons) and has since gone on to work across a wide variety of industry sectors (advertising, advisory and enterprise), working with and establishing businesses in the Middle East (UAE), Europe, USA, and domestically in Australia. Caitlin has been fortunate to work with some of the world’s most respected companies (i.e. GE), delivering disruptive projects that have revolutionised how complete industries operate.
Today, Caitlin describes herself simply as a disruptor, who is passionate about unlocking human potential through entrepreneurship and investing in underutilised, high potential and high value talent, predominantly women, in order to create a better world for all.
In partnership with Australia’s largest and most active early-stage venture capital firm, Caitlin has launched Capital xx. If you are a wholesale investor and interested in investing in the Capital xx fund, please register your interest or if you are an aspiring investor, please start your journey by investing in a world changing product.
Seeking an intern with experience in marketing and social media to join our Melbourne based office. Interns will gain exposure and industry experience whilst assisting with production of marketing and social media content to be used by the Marketing team.
- Content and email marketing
- Blog writing
- Managing social media channels
- Analyze the market, the competition, and performance of launches, and identify improvements
- Event coordination including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, exhibitions and client events
- Assist with website maintenance
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office, Mail Chimp, & Squarespace
- Organized and shows initiative
- Detail orientated and possess outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Fluent in all social media platforms